LAKE COUNTY VETERINARY CLINICS, PLLC
Effective July 5, 2022, we have loosened our COVID-19 policy. The process of the new plan is outlined below:
- Upon arrival, remain in your car and call the clinic to let us know that you have arrived in our parking lot.
- If you would like to accompany your pet inside, you should still call us on arrival and wait in your car until a staff member can escort you directly into an exam room with your pet.
- Each pet can be accompanied by ONE family member. Our exam rooms are small and do not allow us to be six feet apart.
- For end-of-life care, we will try to remain outside to accommodate your entire family. We ask that everyone still wear a mask, even outside due to the potential increase in the number of people.
- Masks will be RECOMMENDED however not required. If you choose to wear a mask, THE MASK MUST COVER YOUR NOSE AND YOUR MOUTH.
- We still encourage and support the use of masks for anyone who so desires. If you would like us to wear a mask during your visit, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate your request.
- If your pet is sick or injured and needs extensive treatment or diagnostic work such as
x-rays or lab tests, we may request that you wait in your car or leave them at the clinic until they have been treated; this is due to room and time constraints.
- At the end of your appointment, a staff member may request that you return to your car for check-out to avoid congestion in our lobby and exam rooms.
- If you are only picking up medications or food, please remain outside and a staff member will assist you.
Please remember we are all trying our best to keep everyone safe and ensure the health of our clinic so we can continue to serve you and your pets. Our policies may change due to updated guidelines at any time from the CDC and the State of Minnesota.
ABOUT BLUE PEARL
STORE & PHARMACY
We provide comprehensive care for your pet’s oral health.
We can provide your pets with oral health wellness checks, cleanings, polishings, fillings, tooth repair, extractions, and oral surgery.
Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available. Learn more about the services we offer.
Get the products you need to keep your pet healthy! Shop 24×7!
Our mission is to provide excellence in comprehensive care for our patients with emphasis on patient comfort and compassion, preventative health care and client education.
Lake County Veterinary Clinics was founded in 1977. We now service the Two Harbors area as well as Grand Marais, MN.
This full-service facility includes state of the art laboratory and diagnostic equipment. We offer a wide range of professional services, provided with exceptional care and expertise.
The courteous staff at Lake County Veterinary Clinics seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for their valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients.
Please take a moment to contact us today and learn more about our veterinary practice and to find additional information about how Lake County Veterinary Clinics can serve the needs of you and your pet.
SEE OUR CANINE
SEE OUR FELINE
Your pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems and any other issues that can affect your pet’s health and quality of life.
Pets today can live longer, healthier lives than ever before—in part because of vaccines that help protect them from deadly infectious diseases. Over the years, vaccines against dangerous diseases have saved millions of pets and virtually eliminated some fatal diseases that were once common.
EMERGENCY & CRITICAL CARE
Emergencies, accidents, and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life, but how many of us plan for the unthinkable before it happens? Emergencies, accidents, and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life, but how many of us plan for the unthinkable before it happens?