LAKE COUNTY VETERINARY CLINICS
Serving Two Harbors & Grand Marais, MN
Compassion • Respect • Empathy • Education • Dignity
LAKE COUNTY VETERINARY CLINICS, PLLC
STRATEGIES FOR LOOSENED COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Lake County Veterinary Clinics will follow the operational guidelines, established by the clinic, to maintain the best safety standards for clients and staff:
- All employees will still be required to do daily temp checks and check sheets for symptoms provided and guided by the AVMA and CDC.
- Our employees have the option to wear masks
- Clients are RECOMMENDED to wear masks during their visit, however, this is optional
- Any client with recent COVID exposure will be asked to reschedule their appointment or have another family member or friend bring in their pet for
- We will continue routine disinfection of all hospital areas and high-touch surfaces between patients and clients. We will maintain a strict focus on the exam room and lobby surfaces.
- We will ensure proper signage is posted on our website and clinic door, pertaining to our current expectations for masks and curbside pick-ups.
- We will organize our lobbies to maintain reasonable social distancing as best as possible. We have minimal clinic space for large groups of
- Plexi barriers will be used by reception staff for work
- Client reintroduction will be phased from outside to inside, with one client allowed per pet in the clinic. We will continue to accept payment outside or during the exam
- The total number of clients in the building at any given time will be dependent on the number of exam rooms in use and anyone in the lobby. This will be strictly
- Lake County Veterinary Clinics will continue to use a staging process for seeing This includes check-in over the phone, having the client wait in their car until the staff is ready to have them come in, one client per patient in the building, and check-outs outside.
- Discharges will be conducted
Realize protocols may change at any given time
The health of our staff and clients is of the highest priority.
ADVANCED DENTISTRY SERVICES
BLUEPEARL PET HOSPITAL EMERGENCY
LEARN MORE ABOUT BLUEPEARL WAIT TIMES
REQUEST APPOINTMENT HERE
REQUEST FOOD OR PRESCRIPTION
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
ADVANCED DENTISTRY SERVICES
We provide comprehensive care for your pet’s oral health.
We can provide your pets with oral health wellness checks, cleanings, polishings, fillings, tooth repair, extractions, and oral surgery.
Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available. Learn more about the services we offer.
Get the products you need to keep your pet healthy! Shop 24×7!
Our mission is to provide excellence in comprehensive care for our patients with emphasis on patient comfort and compassion, preventative health care and client education.
Lake County Veterinary Clinics was founded in 1977. We now service the Two Harbors area as well as Grand Marais, MN.
This full-service facility includes state of the art laboratory and diagnostic equipment. We offer a wide range of professional services, provided with exceptional care and expertise.
The courteous staff at Lake County Veterinary Clinics seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for their valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients.
Please take a moment to contact us today and learn more about our veterinary practice and to find additional information about how Lake County Veterinary Clinics can serve the needs of you and your pet.
SEE OUR CANINE
SEE OUR FELINE
Your pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems and any other issues that can affect your pet’s health and quality of life.
Pets today can live longer, healthier lives than ever before—in part because of vaccines that help protect them from deadly infectious diseases. Over the years, vaccines against dangerous diseases have saved millions of pets and virtually eliminated some fatal diseases that were once common.
EMERGENCY & CRITICAL CARE
Emergencies, accidents, and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life, but how many of us plan for the unthinkable before it happens? Emergencies, accidents, and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life, but how many of us plan for the unthinkable before it happens?